Sunday, April 25, 2010

Japanese 3

Claire is all smiles as dinner is served. Sneaking into the kitchen, Mr. Bojangles is eyeing dessert.


The table is set. In the foreground, pork curry soup, followed by pot stickers, pork burgers, pickled cucumbers, sushi and miso soup. We ate and we ate and we ate. It was all so good that just listing the menu is making me hungry again. Thanks, chefs!

Ben and Yukiho, pondering the meaning of art in the context of movies. Yukiho believes movies that are art is limited to fiction. Ben is an upcoming movie maker.

Claire and me with feast on our minds.

Duo soupo. Meso soup on the left, pork curry on the right. Given the choice, take both. I did.

Oh yeah, I am not just a Missouri hillbilly. I can eat soup with chop sticks!

No comments :

Post a Comment