Monday, May 24, 2010

Baby shower

Yesterday, I went to my first baby shower. Much to my surprise, there was no shower. Not a sprinkle. Certainly no rain. No bath, no locker room. Not even a garden hose or a kiddy pool. Just people sitting around saying, "Oooh, look at those booties." and "Pass that onsie around so we get a good look." Thankfully, Claire catered the event. There was tons of fabulous baked goods, and I ate half of it. If you ever wondered what a baby shower looks like, see the three pics below. It is like Christmas, except all the presents go to one couple. Seated on the right, Andrew and Sarah are the proud parents to be of Findlay. Andrew and Sarah are our outstanding dog sitters when both Pat and I are traveling, which is why Mr. Bojangles will be moving to their house to help care for the new baby girl when she arrives in July. Congratulations, Andrew and Sarah!


No comments :

Post a Comment