Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Skills USA dinner

Last night, Pat and I enjoyed the company of our friends Sarah and Johannes at the Columbia Area Career  Center's Skills USA fundraiser dinner for their state champion bakery and culinary arts students. You may recall that Claire was Columbia Area Career Center's first state champion baker two years ago.  Pictured below are Pat, Sarah and Johannes, just some of our dead soldiers, three of the eight courses and the menu. If you missed this event, don't worry. I consumed your share. Chef Risner and Chef Harlan, Rachel and Meghan, congratulations and good luck at nationals!







1 comment :

  1. This looks DELICIOUS. My sister went to culinary school, and I loved events like this!

    Oh, BTW, Dr. Schul was my favorite science professor at MU. (except maybe for Pat!) I took Evolution when I was a junior and learned so much more than I did in other courses like genetics or chemistry... I think it was the instructor's interest in the subject matter.

    ReplyDelete