Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving dinner 4

Our fourth and final Thanksgiving dinner was held at my folks' home in Alton, IA, on Friday night. The menu sported pizzas and broasted chicken from Pizza Ranch, with pumpkin pie, the renowned "Grandma Bars" and soda pop choices. Below, Grandpa Fritz ponders a post-dinner nap.

Kelly, little brother Brent, Christian, Hannah and her dog Chocolate pose for the paparazzi. Present but not pictured: brothers Kim, nephews Kyle and Ryan, Ryan's significant other Alicia, niece Anna, Grandma Wanda, Pat, Claire, Mizuho and yours truly. I would show you more family pictures, but then I would have had to taken some.

At the beginning of Thanksgiving week, I weighed 178 pounds. My exit weight was just over 196. Now that's what I call a memorable holiday!

No comments :

Post a Comment